Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Reviews of IEAS!

Well, we've been keeping a close eye on all of the reviews written about us here at the International Exotic Animal Sanctuary on GreatNonProfits! We are so ecstatic that you have all had such positive experiences at IEAS. While we are here 100% for the animal residents of the Sanctuary, we consider to be a WONDERFUL bonus to be able to provide our visitors with an exciting, memorable, informative, and potentially life-changing experience.

There are SO many wonderful reviews (over 100 in fact!), but here are just a few of our favorite quotes from YOUR reviews!

"IEAS has given me the opportunity to gain that valuable experience in an environment that has welcomed me with open arms. I'm surrounded by keepers, interns, and staff who have a genuine care for these creatures, who want to change the world for the better, and who love their job come rain or shine. The IEAS facility is beautiful, clean, and full of animals that deserve a second chance at life. I have seen a lioness play soccer with her ball, a tiger chase his tail, and a bear covered in pink and green cake icing to name some of the crazy things I've seen out here. My life is filled with laughter and sunshine when I'm out at this wonderful place, and I want the world to know about it." - Hayley
"This place is the most incredible example for other animal sanctuaries around the country and the world. Everything they do is for the animals' sake, not just the profitable amusement of people. These animals have incredible stories that should be told, and the sanctuary does more than its fair share to spread knowledge of inhumanity towards wild animals. I believe in IEASthat they are in my will!" - gtalbs4
"On my first visit, I was extremely upset at one point by the stories of how the cats came to be atIEFS and how their background contributed to any specific health or emotional issues that they faced. Thank God, there are good people who want to take care of these special animals. It is great to see that the animals will regain their trust in humans due to the attention that they receive. I would recommend a visit to anyone who cares about cats. It is a moving and wonderful experience." - D1231
"WOW, the International Exotic Feline Sanctuary is an amazing place! I could tell upon our visit here that they really do care about the animals. Not only did we see big beautiful Cats and Bears, but we also learned what they eat and how it's prepared. We didn't even realize we were learning. We hope to be coming back for a visit soon!" - StarrKittie
"My husband and I visited the sanctuary a few years ago when they had just received the bears. I cannot tell you what a wonderful experience it was for us. It was almost magical. To be that close to cougars, lions, tigers, leopards and bears was something I will never forget. It helped me realize how many of these exotic animals end up in the wrong hands and need our help to rehabilitate them. I plan on going back soon and bringing our daughter this time. She is now 9 so she can get in! I just know that bringing her will help to continue the cycle of educating the public on these beautiful animals." - Carissa
"IEAS is one of my favorite places in the world. I didn't know quite what to expect when I showed up for my first tour of the sanctuary. As we started roaming past the big cats and learned about their species, I began to feel like I was really meeting the animals. They would talk to us and seemingly strut for us. One, who is very special to me, named Lexus (in the picture I have attached) shared a moment with me where we just looked at each other. It was very moving. " - moriahskies
Thank you ALL for your wonderful support.
Having wonderful people support the animals of IEAS is so incredible!
We couldn't do it without you!

Write your own review by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment